We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #198.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add another few log lines
- More logging to gateway reads
- Prevent possible js error when tinymce removed before media win closed
- Add support for desktop notifications in Chrome, to supplement the built-in agent browser notification system.
- When the helpdesk is offline, always used cached pages if available (even if logged in or the files are slightly older than the cache TTL), rather than displaying a maintenance page. When offline, hide certain elements from the UI that would not function (logging in, searching, language changing, chat, etc).
- Add support for rate limiting API requests.
- Dont switch primary email address when validating new email address'
- Fix status being set on massaction preview
- Fix pre-selected linked sub-departments in gateway list
- Fix titles in some select2 boxes
- Add a tool to change MySQL collations to allow people to use specific language collations if needed.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Моля, логнете се или се регистрирайте, за да оставите коментар.