We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #188.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix agent-created replies from user interface increasing last agent reply date
- If an inline-image is already linked, dont link to download
- Fix include order of scripts in portal editor
- Prevent nuking and banning an agent account via tickets
- Get rid of extra timeout on ticket reply submit, add toggle button in reply area to close tab after reply that defaults to preference
- Better terms for perfrmer in context of agent interface
- Add 'quick add agent' form to agent block in admin dashboard sidebar
- Fix whitespace
- Clean up version box a bit
- Reduce vspace of contact form at top of admin
- Manually refire mouse scroll events on the article iframe in agent view so the page scrolls correctly.
- Make sure agent iframe article still works when no perm to do anything
- Fix missing bottom border on tickets added to lists real-time
- Add note about new escalations only affecting new tickets'
- Add default welcome ticket and handle adding replies between deskpro helpdesk and installed helpdesk through simple api
- Handle DeskPRO to DeskPRO emails better by reading replies between specific delimeters added to templates
- Add missing Outlook pattern for fwd message marker
- Fix possible JS undefined error
- Fix layout when no perm to see anything, move complicated tab-showing logic out of template
- Fix using request object to get IP address when request scope not active in low-level serve_dp
- Can use uid (where supported) for dupe detection in email gateway
- Add some WinCache related checks/information.
- Keep track of how long (in SLA countable time) it has taken to complete an SLA's requirements.
- Optimize loading most ticket data when accessing via the agent interface.
- Fire an updateUi event when calling the method on a page fragment to allow reactions to it. (This ensures that the new ticket page height is updated correctly, for example)
- Fix error detection with ZipArchive which returns a truthy status code on error.
- Handle select2 when data-full-title is set on options
- Fix hard-deleting tickets job
- Separate out email rejections and email errors, list errors on admin home
- Turn auto-close warning into an email, allow customizing the email
- Accept new register instead of password reset when new user clicks on from ticket link
- Fix a couple bugs with sending notifcations and email validation option
- Fix bad event trigger type on built-in validation triggers
- Need to name plugin tempates so theyre warmed during build
- Land at ticket after setting new password for first time from ticket link
- Pre-select proper option when clicking ticket email from email (login or reset depending on if account already exists)
- Fix cases where the search index wouldn't be updated correctly.
- Fix warning when user email replies to a closed ticket
- Widgets use protocol of current page
- Fix template revert button not appearing.
- Ensure that delayed updates/inserts are possibly before doing them.
- Fix chat alerts errors when rendered from new get_messages. Strings was not included with proper path to php-utf8.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Моля, логнете се или се регистрирайте, за да оставите коментар.