We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #348.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Can now use advanced formatting/variables in 'set subject' trigger
- FIX Bugs in the workflow of feedback validation
- FIX Opening task date dialog when using Chrome on a touch device
- FIX 'View Full Message' button did not work on Win8/Touch devices
- FIX 'Forward Message' did not embed inline images properly
- FIX Adding CC's from agent interface did not always show suggestions as you typed
- FIX $http object (used in widgets/apps) was not signign requests with the request token which made it fail when calling the DeskPRO proxy
- FIX Bad display of hr tags in articles
- FIX Saving ticket notification preferences for an agent from admin interface sometimes would not work. If agent had no 'other notifications' enabled, then saving ticket notifications wouldn't persist.
- FIX Task counts not showing same results as actual number of tasks in a list.
- FIX Error on delegated task list when agent is part of one or more teams
- FIX Some apps settings would not be set properly upon first install and would need you to re-save the settings page
- FIX API data not being updated when custom fields are updated. Also affects subject not being updated in real-time if it was changed on the back-end.
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Thêm nhận xét
Please log in or register to submit a comment.