We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #381.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX only agent sources can auto_agent
- FIX API: API token exchange (can also affect new login attempts on mobile apps)
- FIX Agent: Merging tickets would not merge billing/time data
- FIX Admin: Drag+drop area on ticket layout editor was too small
- FIX Agnet: Per-department custom fields would not show properly on new ticket form unless an existing user was selected
- FIX Agent: Bad rendering of snippet options in macros editor
- FIX Agent: On ticket, switching to note back to to reply tab will show empty 'Actions' row
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud accounts.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.