We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #7.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add auto-linking for some common links that arent prefixed with http://, and email addresses
- Fix showing 'adding your note' by default
- Tweak org name/title on user button in ticketview
- fix actiontext for org 'None'
- Remove ticket org when removing user from org
- When adding a user to an org, change their tickets to that org
- Fix group on workflow
- Cleanup some old code
- Fix creating first cat/pri/work not enabling the ticket field
- 'Date Opened' to 'Time Open'
- Fix not adding to list when you add yourself as a follower
- Fix agent parts not pre-populating followers box
- Add status message for re-enabling helpdesk
- Add custom CSS file that should be used for custom CSS
- Fix liquid width with select2 labels input
- Fix label terms in filters
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.