We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #419.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Admin: Default value on cats, pris and workflows was always displayed as the first option
- FIX Agent replies to user notifications (i.e., they are the USER on the ticket) would be added as private notes
- FIX Changing custom fields multiple times in one transaction (e.g., through triggers) would result in incorrect ticket logs
- FIX Setting a new license code from admin interface might not persist
- FIX A handful of places where inefficient output of organization names was used
- FIX Splitting tickets could fail in some environments
- FIX Possible SQL query in cleanup job to do with union syntax on MySQL 5.7
- FIX Possible error while sending agent notifications to specific checked agents
- FIX Possible duplicate errors when using triggers to add labels that already exist on a ticket
We are rolling this update out to the Cloud. This post will be updated once all Cloud helpdesks have been updated.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.