We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #368.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Ticket debug log includes extra information
- FIX Agent: Removing related content from downloads
- FIX Cron task emitting 'Currently installing updates' during upgrade (for cron, means emails sent to sys admin)
- FIX New installs did not enable attachments on new ticket form
- FIX Agent: Ticket log of adding/removing CC'd users and agent followers
- FIX A user validating their email address would not always validate their existing tickets
- FIX Agent: Billing/timelog did not show on newticket
- FIX API: Remove commas in labels (they are invalid label characters)
- FIX Agent: Linking existing tickets would always act as though the 'parent' checkbox was checked, even if it was not
- FIX Agent: Merging tickets did not merge linked tickets
- FIX Agent: Flagged ticket results would not show archived tickets
- FIX Agent: When peeking first pane when it is collapsed, it would close when interacting with grouping or search forms
- FIX Admin: Agents list using lots of memory
- FIX dp:agents command with the --whitelist-ip action
- FIX Agent: Current agent was missing from the list of 'followers' options on new ticket
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.