We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #96.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix notice when using forced agent email in trigger
- Fix blank name team name in description
- Set min-width on select boxes in reply to prevent them being too narrow when being converted to select2
- Fix license error html phrase
- Fix notice about undefined data_dir when viewing server checks from admin with error on data dir not being writable
- Fix display of multiselects in agent, fix saving multi-choice custom fields from user
- Fix saving allow/not allowed file extensions in admin, error messages for when user tries to upload them
- Time tooltip in messages shows full date/time
- Make status criteria a multi-select
- Fix filters showing deleted tickets
- Fix top trigger events with no user/agent performer criteria
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.