We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #80.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Always run lang detect when a user has no lang preference set yet
- Fix html phrase
- Remove menu item in admin for macros, there is no admin ui for editing macros
- Fix execution order bug in loading lang sometimes not making custom phrases take precedence over default phrases
- Show generic offline message to users when lic error
- Serve license error through Response so normal page execution flow is not disrupted
- Max 10 ccs to prevent spam
- Increase size of attachment thumbnails in ticket messages
- Fix notice on web addreply
- Add include_file and include_php_file template functions that can be abled with a config.php setting
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.