We are pleased to announce the availability of DeskPRO 5.4.0.
- Zapier integration - more information here
- Reject mail based on DKIM/SPF headers- more information here
- You can now reject emails that fail DKIM/SPF checks
- Zapier (beta) is now available
- Admin home will now detect invalid reveser-proxy configurations
- Merging accounts when at least one account is an agent has been improved to avoid loss of information such as permissions
- The system will automatically clean up old builds to save disk space
- "Current Agent" trigger criteria has new options for: The ticket assigned agent or team, or the ticket followers.
- Fixed a regression where some reports using unqualified names in WHERE clauses (e.g. WHERE ticket.department = X instead of ticket.department.id)
- Fixed a case of a logged error "You have requested a non-existent service..." when serving a branded asset
- Fixed incorrect behaviour on ticket layouts when dependant fields used with 'only show when there is a value' option
- Fixed a case of a logged error "setSession() must implement interface ..." when using http cache and user had no session
- Fixed timezone correction popup appearing over on-boarding
- Fixed loading external Twilio assets
- Fixed mysql-schema.sql file in server report archive
- Fixed Google Tag Manager conflicting with portal new ticket form
- Fixed image attachment viewer in agent interface
- Fixed a case of a logged error "explode() expects parameter 2..." in some ticket layout configurations
- Fixed "New Problem" in new ticket and edit ticket
- Fixed showing "Force HTTPS" option in admin setup when URL is not https
- Fixed expired demos not being able to access license page to manage license
- Fixed reports on KB views
- Fixed various issues with massactions including "slow" checkboxes, resuming of real-time updates after closing massactions, and missing loading indicators
Update: Feburary 1st
We've issued a minor update this morning (5.4.1) to address two issues affecting some helpdesks:
- In some cases, POP3 connections failed to work due to a certificate validation bug. (Quick-fix: Enable "no validation" from Admin > Tickets > Email Accounts > Each account).
- In some cases, the admin dashboard would complain about improper server setup due to mismatching URI if you are using an HTTPS URL. This warning can simply be ignored.