We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #420.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Macros can be sorted into hierarchy by using '->' in the title
- NEW New reports showing uses of snippets and macros
- NEW Ability to set a 'draft' status on snippets
- FIX fix I.E. from crashing on agents page in admin area
- FIX Agent: Searching for ID of a deleted ticket didn't search delete log
- FIX Agent: Some filters on custom date fields might cause SQL error when a value was not selected
- FIX Agent: You couldn't create new labels in publish content
- FIX Agent: You couldn't create new labels when defining a macro
- FIX Agent: Splitting a ticket wouldn't update the ticket you're currently viewing, you had to refresh
- FIX Importing users from CSV didn't update ElasticSearch index
- FIX Reports: Agent selector on agent activity didn't always function as expected
- FIX Reports: Date selector on agent activity didn't always function as expected
- FIX Agent: Missing filter criteria for custom date fields
- FIX Admin: Timeout detection on import process
- FIX Admin: Invalid icons on some import apps
- FIX Agent: Unexpected behaviour with display of snippet viewer when multiple languages are defined
- FIX Admin: "Can modify" permission didn't properly apply to problems/incidents
- FIX API: Tickets didn't correctly set the 'has_attachments' flag
- FIX Agent: Creating a linked ticket didn't add your signature
- FIX Admin: System 'problem' filters would appear in email notifications settings
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.