We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #405.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW 'via_agent' flag on people API call to send byagent welcome email instead of normal welcome email
- FIX Agent: New tickets could be created with default values on fields that are not visible for a given layout
- FIX Agent: Custom choice fields were broken on advanced search form
- FIX Agent: Some select fields might not be rendered as select2s depending on their order in the layout
- FIX Agent: Possible validation errors when applying macros
- FIX WebHook call when using GET/DELETE would attempt to send body
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.