We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #383.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Triggers: Add 'ticket log' action to log arbitrary text to the ticket log
- IMPROVEMENT Triggers: Trigger criteria has 'exists' and 'does not exists' operators, better handling of 'is <blank>'
- FIX Admin: Fix button to apply user rules to existing users
- FIX Rare cases of DeskPRO to DeskPRO messages could result in bad cutting
- FIX Agent: Fix superfluous whitespace in replies added via mass actions
- FIX Agent: Backspace in the quick search box to clear the search would unfocus the input box
- FIX Agent: Create new person and add them to an org may create a duplicately named org
- FIX Admin: Removing all options of a field (e.g., categories or products) would not save properly
- FIX Agent: Message would be clipped in certain cases
- FIX Agent: Ticket log for custom fields
- FIX Agent: Quick actions would not work if 'clean URLs' was not enabled or if DeskPRO was not installed into the root path of the domain
- FIX Triggers: Triggers based on feedback would not run when feedback was set to neutral. This is a logical type equality fix. E.g., feedback turns from null to 0.
- FIX Agent: Sometimes interface might reload due to session renewal
- FIX Deleting a ticket via a trigger would not prevent other triggers from running anyway (e.g., email notifications)
- FIX Mobile app could potentially cause high memory usage due to inefficient query in activity stream
- FIX Agent: Saving a multi-select field without any selections would always give a validation error
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud accounts.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.