We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #338.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX 'Search' button could wrap if it contains long text
- FIX Org name filter term when edited from admin interface
- FIX Agent Team filter criteria when edited from the admin interface
- FIX Quick-search from ticket merge window
- FIX Legacy 'reply' action (via macros)
- FIX Possible PHP warning when sending email to user when entire ticket is agent notes
- FIX Error in UI when trying to save a 'Set deleted' trigger action (could still use Set Status > Deleted though)
- FIX Trigger criteria for 'CheckUserField' was being saved as a ticket field instead
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.