We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #330.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW User sources such as Google can be used to log in to the agent interface
- NEW Google Authentication app can now target a specific Google Apps domain
- CHANGE Custom field descriptions will have linebreaks rendered in user interface
- CHANGE Include agents in search box when using 'change user' on a ticket
- FIX Run order of trigger groups would display incorrectly sometimes
- FIX Updating choice field option names
- FIX Fix 'query' parameter on ticket filter api
- FIX Note drafts being placed in the reply tab
- FIX Select box filtering did not work well with diacritics
- FIX Agent login sometimes would not redirect you to proper URL (e.g., to an open ticket)
- FIX Google auth app
- FIX Upgrader trying to sync custom apps as if they were native apps
- FIX Deleting agent to a user would not delete filters and some other agent-related associations
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.