We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #303.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX PHP error when user who is not logged in submits new feedback from account that already exists and the 'require login' option is enabled
- FIX Possible error during grouping when no tickets match
- FIX Possible JS error could cause ticket tabs to break sometimes during load. Reloading would fix the problem.
- FIX Prevent double-loading chat when snippet is included twice on same page
- FIX Correct link to APC info displayed during installer
- FIX Better handling of exceptions thrown during rendering of custom templates (e.g., bad route name)
- FIX Refreshing the agent interface when you had an open ticket grouping could show an empty white box under the ticket title
- FIX If an agent submitted a ticket (i.e., they started a ticket in a user context), they would see notes in the ticket history of user email notifications
- FIX PHP notice on a possible 404 when viewing ticket
- FIX Custom date fields did not show datepicker on org and user profile tabs
- FIX Stop re-loading the ticket unnecessarily when changing departments when using custom fields with custom layouts
- FIX After removing a CC from a ticket, attempting to remove another would not work
- FIX Newly created organizations would not be visible under Ticket Search until you did a page refresh
- FIX Switching file storage location (db to fs or fs to db) would not move existing blobs via the scheduled task as it should
- FIX Trigger criteria on 'labels' did not apply properly in some cases
- FIX A number of incorrect descriptions for trigger term criteria when using the 'is not' operator
- FIX Trigger term criteria description for usergroups when 'everyone' or 'registered' is selected
- FIX Background image on org tabs that have an org picture uploaded
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.