We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #279.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style on the Twitter pane
- FIX Showing 'Closed' instead of 'Archived' in ticket search, showing it even when archive not enabled
- FIX New ticket form in portal did not look up profiles in configured user sources which could result in a user being marked as 'require validation' even though they already existed.
- FIX Odd clicking/scrolling behaviour on mobile devices
- FIX result_cache table was not being regularly cleaned up
- FIX Feedback counts being off from Type tab
- FIX Feedback grouping options from top of listings would not work if loaded via Type tab
- FIX Snippets did not work in IE8
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.