We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #232.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Show times for error logs in admin interface in local timezone
- Fix trying to call destroy on alreay destroyed object
- Fix possible JS erorr with reference to undefined var when closing a tab
- Fix comments being set to validating when when validation on comments is disabled, but email validation on accounts is enabled
- Fix user waiting grouping being off by one time group
- Send log files as part of cron-resumed warning email - Reported errors also include a tail of server log files
- Some tweaks around email processing to better handle running out of memory - Distinction between inserted/processing. Sources can be inserted without being processed. - Inserted messages are processed next run - Attempt to break process loop when nearing memory limit
- Add page to browse all sources
- Add downloadable server info report file from PHP Info page
- Add Strings method to make an ascii table
- Portal page title tweaks - Homepage by default is the site name rather than the chosen section (e.g., before you'd have just "News") - Site name appended to titles
- Dont suppress warnings from fsockopen when connecting to POP3 server or else that may eat up logs about OS-level blocking. That is, fsockopen only returns errno's to do with the socket, if it failed before the socket was created, then a standard PHP warning might be raised instead.
- Fix some issues with update scroller track in tickets section
- Editing tasks from ticket was not doing anything, show error on trying to add task with no description
- Fix agent selector under ticket tasks
- Add timezone to initial agent welcome screen
- Add some spacing around online agents notice
- Fix extra merge button, possible error when comparing if objects are the same
- Remove line that reset user waiting time in addMessage. This is all handled within status changes instead.
- Fix a situation with reports where the sorting wasn't correct.
- Ensure that there are no timeouts in reports.
- Fix possible recursion with changes to properties recursively calling change event
- Handle case where POP3 server doesnt suppor tthe CAPA command to give list of capabilities
- Add support for automatically dismissing Chrome desktop notifications over time (configurable per user).
- During import, create dummy disabled agent accounts when messages from deleted techs are detected
- Clean up merge overlays a bit
- Fix going back to Message tab from Full Log tab still showing log items
- Fix strange tab selection behaviour when switching between Settings tabs in agent interface
- On Windows machines, config editor should be 127.0.0.1 and not localhost
- Fix CSS on IE compat instructions cutting text off
- Fix menu description for admin CRM/Fields item
- Increase timeout of opening a tab page A jQuery timeout is from when the call is initiated. It doesn't take into account if the request has started, if it's almost done, if it's just slow etc. So a higher timeout and just let the browser decide on timeouts is generally better.
- Fix weirdness around updating lists with "Tickets I Follow" (and other filters that use participants as criteria)
- Move portal off into UserKernel preResponseHandled
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.