We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #221.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Ensure that the API tokens table is created as necessary.
- Allow report groupings to be changed via the report body title itself.
- Show icons with reports to indicate the type of chart displayed. Add more default reports. Fix assorted reporting bugs.
- Support for SELECT * style queries in the report builder to select all fields/associations from an entity (for example, tickets.* or tickets.person.*).
- Support relative date offsets in report queries with the INTERVAL operator (example: tickets.date_created + INTERVAL 3 DAYS).
- Various report builder bug fixes and several additional built in reports.
- Fix possible chat status fights between two open agent interfaces
- Fix chat tab location being left all the time
- fix possible error when replaceHolder calls
- Add alt exception summary to log
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.