We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #215.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix auto-update-is-running trigger not being reset in some cases
- Edit mode on agent ticket now respects ticket layouts
- Don't autocomplete first response SLAs when creating a ticket as an agent.
- Improve display of label changes in agent notifications.
- Fix situation where participant add/remove is listed backwards in agent notification. Improve the display of multiple ticket notification log entries.
- Need to add CCs to ticket before flushing so extra users are included in response
- Some cleanup of some dead actions in controllers
- Missing rt in export to csv link
- Remove a bunch of bad routes
- Dont cascade remove org when removing Person through the ORM (only affects merging)
- Try to use Thread-Topic header with bounced messages to find original ticket if we cant determine it based on normal Subject
- Add missing OOO subject pattern
- Add debug option to log all delete queries
- Use negative range to try and prevent 'sequence too large' errors on windows
- Correct a on delete action on chat_conversations
- Y/n confirmations during interactive upgrader only accept specifically y,yes,n,no. Fix label for database backup confirmation message
- Add font color to tinymce editor
- Agent emails now have a direct link to manage their notification options.
- Fix the ticket editor stripping out white space when toggling HTML view on and off.
- Allow ticket snippet inserts to be undone.
- Speed up displaying the snippets overlay with many snippets.
- When splitting messages to a new ticket, ensure that filter counts are updated as necessary.
- Fix some minor UI issues with the agent chat.
- Provide tools to validate comments on feedback/articles/etc from the comment list.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.