We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #163.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix fadeaway on feedback titles
- Fix redactor toolbar image paths when compiled
- Bunch of small changes to improve cleanup of objects and detached DOM nodes when tabs are closed, improve JS scroll updates to reduce number of closures and removes unneeded calls
- Fix label 'not in' type search criteria
- Allow contact data to be set via the API.
- Change API searches to not be cached unless you specifically request an old search using the cache_id parameter.
- Allow the publishing date of a news item to be set when updating the news (as well as creating).
- Fix permissions of child categories in publish
- Show error message when session times out. Shouldnt happen because each request keeps session alive, but can happen if resuming from sleep.
- Fix reply submit event not executing if you dont have merge permissions
- Fix possible warning when select2 destroyed before menu closed
- Fix missing continue statement that prevented matcehd helpdesk address from being added as cc
- Ensure ticket messages in emails are sent in RTL if necessary.
- Ensure that all RTE buttons can be enabled and that RTE tables display correctly.
- Ensure that pressing enter only inserts a single line break in the agent RTE.
- Ticket log for ticket hold
- Single name field on admin edit agent page
- Fix updating contact data not updating view immediately after saving
- Fix country when adding new contact address, show full address in contact info rather than just line 1
- Fix applying macros not persisting when the macro does simple changes (eg. just changing status)
- Fix 'changed' terms when used in 'any' criteria list
- Fix end ranges for overview reports not counting todays tickets
- Show agents in the user merge auto complete.
- Support for draft messages when using the rich text editor (kept for a week dy default).
- Fix trying to create temp email address sometimes when handling autoreply detection
- Fix possible warning when sorting sticky word search results
- Setting to disable comments
- Ensure the correct status code is returned by the API when creating a new record.
- Allow signatures to be set via the rich text editor, including embedded images. Additionally, permission controls over whether an agent can set a signature (and whether they can use the rich text editor to do it).
- Allow the individual buttons displayed on the editor to be controlled via ticket features.
- Allow dragging of content within the RTE.
- Support dragging images onto the RTE to upload them and insert them into the message.
- Don't list inline images as attachments when writing a message.
- Ensure the RTE toolbar is displayed correctly.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.