We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #151.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Try to prevent case where fileupload might fail
- Prevent call on undefined during fragment activated sometimes
- Fix trying to update search rows when ticket is deleted during merge
- Prevent admins from deleting themselves
- Prevent undefined var notice
- Show ID's of things in admin lists
- Fix possible case where agent reply code is sent to end-user. - Invalid cut fallback is to use the generic cut message (which is the agent 'above this line') - Reply codes are also stripped out from reply text as an extra precaution.
- Add notification options for when tickets are unassigned (aka leave lists)
- Fix case of entity name
- Fix thunderbird cutter pattern. Also add ability for html matcher to match simple regex against the html without any advanced dom traversal.
- Dont show dep fields in chat if only one to choose from
- Fix adding/removing cats on kb articles
- Fix positioning around reply rating
- Need to set time to midnight or else the 'today' reports wont add up
- Fix bug with auto-complete in select2 when using compiled sources. For some reason when sources are compliled, term passed to matcher is object String instead of the primitive string.
- Add switch to only build js
- Log result of cli check file in importer
- Change API-based download/article/news search for categories to reference category_id for consistency/clarity.
- Allow is_disabled to be changed via the API.
- Add support for manipulating KB articles via the API.
- Add max-width style to images in articles to prevent overflowing
- Fix teams on newticket being marked as 'selected' when they shouldnt
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.