We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #150.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Update dp3 importer to set disabled flag
- Fix label search when using fulltext search
- Extend user disabling to prevent chats being created with their email address.
- Fix bad embedded images in messages when DeskPRO not installed into top-level dir
- More flexible fwd cutter when parsing out name/email from From: line
- Allow users to be disabled, which prevents them from logging in and creating/replying to tickets.
- Fix adding category instead of moving with mass-action when viewing complete list of articles
- Prevent removing the last email address on an account
- Add 'all agents' option, standard method for resolving 'agent codes' like all agents or assigned agents, fix sending notifications to self when using an 'all agents' type of trigger
- Redirect back to proper 'ticket updated triggers' tab after creating a new updated trigger
- Verify agent permissions on the ticket when an agent was added to a notify action via 'always notify'
- Fix count query in TicketSearch double-counting tickets sometimes
- Fix missing
- Always run generic cutter. Catches cases where a message lower in the chain matched a quote, but the last message didnt. We want the generic one to try and match as high as possible.
- Fix missing 'CC' bit of plain-text cutter pattern
- Separate out ticket and chat departments
- Fix strtolower on string with people label criteria
- Allow control over creation/publishing date on news posts when creating them via the API.
- Agent-only field option added to field editor
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.