We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #108.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix tickets in parents that have children
- Fix status selector when editing trigger
- Fix changed status trigger
- Fix deleting report dashboard'
- Add delete to message templates
- Fix loading jQuery when jQuery already loaded, fix possibly loading jQuery twice if using both widgets
- Save error report hash before trying to submit to prevent many tries of same error
- Fix issues with auto-saving article changes and not ever being able to revert, add more definitive htmlpurifier whitelist, fix padding on tables in articles
- Move the widget JS runner to the agent window as it needs to be used in popovers as well.
- Expose things like custom fields to the page meta data so it can be accessed via widgets more easily.
- Allow triggers to set any From address. Still requires a valid Outgoing account, but now doesnt need to match an exact Gateway Account.
- Fix term summary for subject rules
- Fix the other widget embed code
- Use the X-Original-To header when matching gateways
- Dont show cron warning on cloud
- Fix mkdir call for _unknown dir
- Fix JS running in widgets when there is no external JS to load.
- Update widget code to handle case where there's an HTML comment before head element
- UFix auto-linker not linking email address with underscore
- Adjust the widget insert positions to be limited on a per location basis.
- Add more locations for widgets and ensure that tabs are always shown (by letting them roll to a second line if necessary).
- Fix custom filter counts when deleting and spamming
- Fix error when undeleting or unspamming ticket, fix updating filters when undeleting
- Email cleaner handles when email contains multiple html doc declarations
- Fix missing comma
- Fix standard 'html' cleaner type used with RTE stripping out too much (such href's on anchors)
- Handle trimming off www of custom domains
- Integrate widgets into the agent interface. Handles dynamic CSS loading and async JS dependency resolution to make it easier to work with. Includes widget attachment points throughout ticket and profile views.
- Admin interface for managing widgets.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.