We are pleased to announce the release of Deskpro version 2019.9. This includes new feature additions, as well as performance improvements to your helpdesk.
Approvals - Streamline your approvals process. New approval workflows can be created to gain both end-user and internal agent approvals, further allowing for powerful automation.
Article and News Templates - Increase efficiency and maintain consistency in your content production by creating content frameworks for your writers to use.
- CH-2620 New email connection method: Gmail OAuth
- CH-315 New ability to Re-order trigger actions in new + existing triggers
- CH-3180 Improved performance when searching for articles/content throughout the helpdesk
- CH-1186 Improve realtime reactivity of agent interface when modifying custom field values in tickets
- CH-2979 'Sort tickets by...' drop down in user profile no longer appears in agent interface
- CH-4398 Auth+SSO login actions feature to assign an attribute from a user value does not create new organisations
- CH-4327 Task Router improvements for User Chat to improve reliability of new chat notifications
- CH-4318 Task Router logging improvements to assist with troubleshooting
- CH-4055 Previous broken Portuguese (PT) link in portal has been removed
- CH-4287 Chat labels created in the Admin area are not available to add during a live chat
- CH-4341 Disabling KB Custom Fields removes them from the UI completely
- CH-2794 GROUP BY results for Custom Fields Not Showing
- CH-2699 Status of linked tickets shows incorrectly in child tickets
- CH-4279 Edge Case: Custom CSS breaking after individual helpdesk updates
- CH-3101 (Multibrand) Chat widget bug with default department selection across brands
- CH-3458 (Multibrand) Trying to navigate to an article in Brand B portal incorrectly redirects to the URL for Brand A
- CH-3047 (Multibrand) The widget on Brand 2 portal is displaying the name of the default brand
- CH-4225 Legacy Ticket API fails in SerializerContext
- CH-4107 Default triggers should not be automatically re-activated after updates/migrations
- CH-4129 OpenID Connect always authenticates as the same user, regardless of actual user logging in
- CH-3501 Zendesk importer improved to record more accurate dates/times
- CH-2830 Fixed geo-map widget when hovering over an organization address
- CH-3663 Running 'dp:import-apply' command returns 'The "job" option does not exist.'
- CH-3884 Improved checks when deleting organisations to improve db integrity
- CH-3036 (Multibrand) Settings for secondary brands are being overridden the Default Brand when logged into the portal
- CH-3705 Changing a cc'd participant to be the main owner of the ticket and then removing them as a cc causes email routing issues
- CH-1414 Chat widget doesn't load Every-time in Firefox
- CH-3189 When email is too big in IMAP, email never gets deleted/processed
- CH-2199 Admins should not get locked out of Deskpro when importing users via CSV
- CH-825 Custom password policy not working
- CH-3453 API /tickets endpoint returning 500 error citing issues with missing users.
- CH-2873 HTML tag options disappear when content is updated (PUT).
- CH-2638 Curly Brackets in Ticket Subject causing Log Errors
- CH-3060 Spicework importer bug throws a getDataKey error and does not complete
- CH-2949 Error: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class
- CH-2570 Improvements made to Content PDF generator to prevent errors
- CH-2621 "Table" dropdown box is cutting off on "Agent chat" screen
- CH-3026 "Create news post" button is not responding after click on "Properties" dropdown option on "New post" form
- CH-1522 Issues parsing the HTML contents of a user email
- CH-2567 Email addresses belonging to agents should not appear in the CC list within ticket responses
- CH-2803 Department permissions UI bug - tool tip showing incorrectly
- CH-2240 Pressing the Page Down key on a keyboard in the agent interface causes the page to shift to the left, causing the display to be cut off
- CH-1088 Saved Public Holidays in Custom SLA Working hours don't continue to display in the SLA settings
- CH-2789 (GUI) Arrows on the agent interface filters pane have just become misaligned
- CH-2666 Login redirection after following a URL which requires auth not working
- CH-330 Hotfix: 403 Forbidden popup appearing after upgrade
- CH-2114 Erroneous 'User is not waiting' group can display when grouping tickets by 'Waiting Time'
- CH-3216 (Multibrand) Chat Widget of secondary brands not displaying properly, however chat widget of "Default brand" is working.
- CH-691 Improve behaviour of grouped missed calls setting if multiple calls/voicemails are left in a short period of time
- CH-689 Default to the last user profile for incoming calls to reduce duplicate "anonymous users"
- CH-695 Deleting a number should release it in Twilio
- CH-698 Allow the option to disable voice numbers
- CH-703 Expose voice DPQL tables for better reporting
- CH-692 Hide all voice tickets in the end-user portal
- CH-2847 New Voice Billing Summary Feature
- CH-3842 Improve titles in voice reports
- CH-2800 Available numbers should be available on live helpdesks
- CH-2905 Add validation group for 'answer timeout' in queue settings only when visible
- CH-2853 Only use Twilio proxy if using a Deskpro managed account
- CH-3147 Improve realtime status changes of voice calls
- CH-2851 Prevent invalid call prices from being logged
- CH-2975 Task router logging improvements to improve troubleshooting
- CH-3835 Remove broken Add New Queue Option When Creating an Auto-Attendant
- CH-2849 Show more data in call logs to expand to the additional legs of the calls
- CH-4448 Agents should be able to accept a voice call when in an active live chat
27th November 2019 - 2019.9.1
- CH-5865 Live chat widget appeared broken after update (affected specific installs only)
- CH-5871 Bogus SQL error logs (false positive) appearing after update have been cleaned up
29th November 2019 - 2019.9.2
- CH-5859 Email connectors set up using POP encountered problems dealing with certain large emails, causing mail disruption