Create an account for everyone who will be an agent.
Admin > Agents > Agents > + Add
- Use each Agent’s company email address, e.g. email@example.com and not firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agents that you add will get an email notifying them about the new account. Attached will be the Agent Quick Start Guide in PDF format.
- By default, each Agent will be a member of the All Permissions group, with no limitations. If you want to control what Agents can do in more detail (for example, restrict them to tickets in a certain department), create custom Permission Groups for them and remove them from All Permissions.
- If you are evaluating Deskpro, it is a good idea to talk to your Agents and explain that you’re evaluating Deskpro so they are ready to try out their new accounts.
- Agents can also view specific Agent Guides. A more in-depth look at using Deskpro as an Agent.