You can embed the whole portal within a page on your website.
- Go to Portal > Embed.
- Under Embed your entire helpdesk, set the embedding options.
- Hide the sidebar and border (on by default)
- Select which helpdesk section is displayed initially.
- Select the initial language to display
- Copy all the code in the text box.
- Insert the code where you want the portal to appear.
To make the embedded portal look more like a part of your site, you could use the Portal Editor color chooser or edit the portal template.