We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #89.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix loading error when updating phrase with a dot in the name
- Continued work on the DPQL system. More language constructs supported, including @'Alias' for alias references in the SELECT portion. Some advanced function behaviors supported too. Basic result rendering support.
- Fix poor regex pattern for match-all
- Fix invalid regex in IE8 that causes script erorr on page
- Generate license is always an ajax response
- Fix total downloads count being calculated wrong
- Update robots.txt to exclude billing, reports
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.